General legal services to business entities include:
- Drafting corporate documents
- Notifying changes affecting companies to the National Court Register
- Advice on employment matters
- Reviewing and drafting agreements, e.g. licence, lease, sale or supply, services, cooperation agreements or agreements for a determined piece of work
- Advice on protection of personal rights
We also advise in unfair competition matters and on copyrights.
We specialise in particular in handling contractual claims and damages due to non-performance or improper performance of contracts.
We are a registered user of e-court, which allows us to claim payments or damages in a faster and less expensive electronic proceedings.